Friday, November 7, 2008

Hello From Gillette

Well, we made it! Wes brought most of our necessities up last week and the kids and I came up on Sunday. We had to stay for Halloween. Saying good-bye completely sucked and I miss everyone horribly. But this is a huge blessing for us in a lot of ways, so I can't complain too much. We finally got our phone and internet hooked up yesterday, so I am back to blogging-yeah! Believe me, you might get sick of me here in the next couple of weeks because that is how long we have to wait for our tv/satellite hook-up. So as you can imagine, I am bored out of my mind. Yes, we do have movies and video games, but there is only so much Diego and Disney princess a person can take-ya know!? I am excited to start putting up pictures too. But that might have to wait, I am still trying to unpack. Which might take me awhile any way, cause I am still so tired from packing it all up that I REALLY don't want anything to do with any more boxes for awhile.

4 comments:

The Olsons said...

Ok, so I guess I should've checked your blog before I emailed you. Can't wait to see pictures! I'll be checking on you!

Trimble said...

I'm glad you're back and getting settled in your new place. :)

Unknown said...

Sounds like a lot of crazy work! Glad you made it though. Do you think you will like it there?

Anonymous said...

Glad you got there safely. I've never been to Gillette or even that part of the state put up some pictures of it. Hope you like Wyoming!