Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Halloween

Like I said, we did Wizard of Oz this year for Halloween. Katie's kids were Tin Man (Zac), Dorothy (Whitney), and the Cowardly Lion (Evan), I had Glenda and the scarecrow. However, the scarecrow didn't want to cooperate a whole bunch. So I didn't get a good picture of the whole group together. He would stand there long enough to snap it, but would fall over so he was a big blur in the pictures. He also wouldn't wear his hat, but he still looked like the scarecrow.
The best I could do!
Evan the Lion


Trick-or-treat
Hatless Scarecrow
Pretty Glenda
We ran into Miss Julie and she had to say hi to Glenda
We love having the Granparents come trick-or-treating with us. The kids have so much fun with them there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute idea! I love seeing pictures of your family ... both your kids are so cute. I can't believe Katie has 3!!