Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A little ouch!


This happened just a few minutes ago...


The kids and I were up in my room looking through books. I had to use the bathroom. When I came out, I was smacked in the face with that obvious, undeniable scent of ICY-HOT. I looked over and Riley had it all over him. I quickly wiped him down and threw him in the bath. I specifically told him not to touch anything and ran to clean up the mess. When I got back into the bathroom he was shaking and crying. Basically freaking out and of course he was covering his little private part. He apparently touched it while I stepped out of the room for five seconds. While I washed him off he kept trying to rub his face and wipe away the tears. Poor little dude was in a lot of pain-I can only imagine!! Atleast he didn't ask me to kiss it better like he does with every other owie!! Suggestion, make sure the Icy-hot is hiding!

2 comments:

Talbot Family said...

Oh my goodness. This is so classic I love it! Sorry about the sad kids, but I can totally see this very thing happening at my house. Just another reminder that everyone has those days.

Unknown said...

So this is what I have to look forward to? Ha ha ... poor Riley!