Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Princess Party

My sister planned a princess party for Hailey and Whitney while we were down in Utah. I was just there for the ride. She is the good mom, and I just like hanging out with her-so we braved the 10 four/five years olds. We made princess crowns with LOTS of glitter, and purses for all their goodies. Then they got to ice cupcake and went on a hunt outside for their bag of goodies. It was actually a lot of fun and all the girls were SO cute. And yes Sara, that is Sidney (aka Britney Jr!!!)





2 comments:

The Olsons said...

You guys are very brave! Isn't that funny to have your kids have friends of your friends kids. Make sense? Very fancy crowns! I'm sure the girls had a blast. Good thing you got a group picture! I totally forgot that one at Devyns last party! I'm so mad! but I did get a bunch of pictures otherwise!

Unknown said...

Cute!! Looks crazy but fun :)