Monday, June 2, 2008

My Dear Wesley

Hey everybody, I just wanted to send a "shout out" to the love of my life. Wes has been working so much lately just to make ends meet and we don't see him a whole lot. We have made a lot of changes this last year and are determined to do whatever it takes to get out of debt and plan a greater future. He interviewed for a new job this morning and he feels he did really well. Please wish us luck, this job would be life changing for us. We have been abundantly blessed by our Heavenly Father this year, we know that he hears our prayers (sometimes beggings!) and answers them. Sometimes the answers were not what we wanted to hear, but He knows what we need better than we do. We will find out tomorrow what the verdict is on his job, we will let you know. I love you Wesley-you are my sunshine!

No comments: