Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lazy Days of almost Summer

So after about three weeks of cold, windy, rainy May weather (in June), it decided to get warmer for us. I was able to finally blow up this ENORMOUS pool that I bought last summer!! Wes was gone to St. George for the weekend with my brother Scott, so we were left to our own devices. Hailey and Riley had an absolute blast playing in the water. Even though the pool wasn't that neat, they loved it anyway. Riley will be our super swimmer, he has no concerns about it and just dives right in. Hailey is a little hesitant, but she gets there. After about an hour or so, they were done. What fun it is to be a child.










































































Yes, that is a giant booger hanging out his nose! Mmmm...





























The next America's Next Top Model!! Such a poser

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I am sooooo glad summer FINALLY showed up. I was totally feeling jipped!

Maren said...

We have a "massive" pool too. :) What a fun symbol of summertime -plus it's outside, so no mess inside! That's a serious bonus for me.