Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Grotto with daddy

Wes took the kids up Payson Canyon to give me some alone time. The road had been cleared so he went to the Grotto. It is a little bit of a hike to the waterfall but the kids did just fine. They had a really great time outside with him. And they brought me homesomelovely flowers. As for my me time, I did absolutley nothing. Just killed several hundred brain cells playing Super Paper Mario on the Wii. Rock On!! Thanks Braden for letting us borrow the Wii.
P.S. Sorry about all the pics. Wes has quite the "trigger finger" and I had to narrow it down from about seventy photos! :)

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Way cute pictures. I think we should all go next time! Austin would love it there, ok, I would love it there too. We really should spend more time in the canyon.

Talbot Family said...

Oh my gorgeous! What a beautiful place and fun adventure for the kids. It looks like they had a blast!