Sunday, June 1, 2008

Can ya see me now?


They say that blondes have more fun, but I am having a blast being a red head. I shed my "comfort zone" of long, blonde hair and I feel great. I have never had so many compliments about the way I look from my husband, family, church members and all the teenage mall clerks!! Wes really likes the way my hair makes my eyes look so blue. It is always fun to stir things up and it is just hair, it will grow back. I may be blonde again, but not any time soon.

4 comments:

Lesley said...

your hair rocks! love love love it!

Talbot Family said...

Hey cute Wendy, I am so glad that I found you on Maren's blog. I think about you all the time, and remember the good old days of college. I hope you are doing well, it looks like you are. Keep in touch!

Ash

Maren said...

Fun hair! That takes guts to make such a big change --but you are right, it's only hair. I need to be daring and get out of the rut. Was it you and me who thought it would be a good idea to shave our heads and then decorate them differently every day? I don't think that's the best idea anymore. :) I do think, however, that it might be kinda fun to just chop my hair and maybe do it once in a while.

The Olsons said...

Wendy!
I love you hair! It looks so good on you! How fun to have a fun new summer do! You're darling!