Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Vampires


My childhood fear were vampires. I always avoided anything with them in it (even cartoons or children's movies)-until recently. Thank you Edward Cullen. Ever since I have read Twilight, I have become somewhat obsessed with them. But, I still do not like the scary side of their world. I am more interested in the romance and sexiness of them. I will not watch anything with vampires (Wes has been trying to get me to watch Underworld-no thanks). I guess if I read about them instead of watch them, I can envision them a little less monster-like. I just think it is funny how sometimes our fears can be overcome and then become an interest. ???

1 comment:

The Olsons said...

Wendy! You are funny. Has anyone ever told you that Vampires are not real? I just wanted to make sure you knew that.