Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Anniversary Wes!!

Yesterday was our 9th anniversary and unfortunately it was not a great one. Out of the four of us, I am the only healthy one. The kids both have a had a cold for a few days and Wes, poor guy, feels like he is on his death bed. He has come down with some funky virus. He went to the Doctor yesterday and had a shot for nausea and a powerful headache. The Doctor told him to keep drinking a lot of fluids because she had seen a lot of people with this same virus and a lot of them had ended up in the ER with dehydration. When he came to bed last night he was shaking really bad. I asked him what was wrong and he just said his stomach really hurt. I was pretty sure he had a good case of gas, speaking from experience its really painful. Anyway, I think he will be ok before long. So that was our day. I do love him like crazy and would follow him anywhere. Ha, obviously, I live Wyoming now!! LOVE YOU BABE!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

9 years? Wow! I can't believe you have been married that long. & I am glad that virus is in Wyoming & not here (but sorry for you guys of course).

Trimble said...

Happy anniversary. Hope they get feeling better soon!

Amber Lee said...

Congrats on your anniversary. We're about to hit 8 years. Weird, huh? Sorry it was such a bad day. Seems like we've been there more often than not on our anniversaries, but we always try to make up for it later.
And I must have missed something somewhere, because I thought you lived in Payson--you're in Wyoming?!

Lesley said...

Happy Late anniversary. Is it true that you are coming home?? What is going on?

Maren said...

I'm so sorry! Happy Anniversary anyway!
9th. I can't believe it. We're only coming up on our 5th.