Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Utah or bust...

Its official, we are coming back to Utah. Atleast me and the kids are. Wes was laid off from the job that was supposed to last up to four years. The job is actually coming to close and they were just looking for any excuse to make some lay-offs. It was our bad luck that Wes happened to be sick that week-so he was axed. Never fear, Wes has a few people that can hook him up with a job, so we aren't too worried about being unemployed for long. But, those jobs will be in Wyoming and I want to get Hailey into school and keep her there. The jobs he can get are going to be short ones and I don't want to keep pulling her out. I am pretty sure the next 3-4 years are going to be like this for us, until he has finished his apprenticeship. I am still here in Wyoming cleaning the house, but will be headed home tomorrow. I am so excited to be going home and be surrounded by all my friends and family again. WAHOO!!!

6 comments:

Lesley said...

Yahoo! I am glad you are coming home! Are you moving back into your house?

Amber Lee said...

Oh, I'm sorry that Wes lost his job, but it sounds like you're excited about it and pretty happy to be coming home, so I guess it's ok?!

Trimble said...

Yeah! I wish you lots and lots of luck on the job crap. I hope you have more luck than we've had!

The Olsons said...

Isn't life crazy, we always think we know how things are going to go, but it never turns out that way. There are always suprises that come up. I wish you guys the best.
We'll have to get together when you get settled.

Unknown said...

Yay! I am so glad you are coming back. I am sorry about the circumstances, but I think you will definitely be happy here. Are you going back to your house? Good luck to Wes! It sounds pretty tough in the job market right now. At least you will have your family around to support you!! We need to schedule a get together soon.

Maren said...

I'm happy if you're happy, and it sounds like you're happy. Best of luck with it all. Love you tons.