Thursday, February 5, 2009

A new me...

Ok, so I have been feeling rather sad and depressed the last week or so. I miss my family and friends in Utah. I miss Utah period. Well I remembered last night that I had bought myself some hair dye when we were down for Christmas. I always feel better about life and myself when I look a little better. It is not the same color I had last time cause I forgot which one I bought. So here I am. It is more Auburn than red. It is a really pretty color, just not what I am used to. So tell me what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your new hair color and it's funny that doing something like that does make you feel so much better :) I do things like that too when I am feeling down.

Talbot Family said...

I think before anyone dies they should experience every color of hair the bottle has to offer. I did my stint as a brunette, not the best look on me, but fun nonetheless. I think you are fabulous if you painted your head with poop :)