Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter








We had a pretty great Easter. I was having a hard time this year because Katie and usually do an egg hunt with our kids. And I just had a hard time with all our family so far away during a holiday. But like I said below, Tom and Janice were here. We were all so exausted from the day before (Mt. Rushmore) that Wes and I were still asleep when the kids discovered their baskets and started tearing in. Luckily Janice was on the ready with her camera. Also, since we didn't get back until late from the faces, we did our eggs on Sunday. It was a great day and I am so glad Peays' were here to help celebrate.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry Easter was hard for you this year - hopefully you will be back to do your egg hunt one day! HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY TODAY! Holy cow ... that means I am 30 soon. Scary!! Let me know how it feels.

granny lou said...

It only took me about 20 min to figure out how to comment on this, but I did it! Yea for me! See, even the "really" old can be taught. Buy the way, YOU are not old! Like I said before, you are entering a great time in life, I mean it. Anyway, Have a Happy Birthday, we love you. We'll get up there as soon as our ship comes in. Love ya, Mom