Friday, October 30, 2009

Whatever

Just a lame update. I haven't blogged really cause of my hand. So, now I will get back on top of it. Wes is still unemployed. There just isn't any work, but we have lots of people looking out for us. He is now a certified welder, which is awesome. He likes doing that a lot. I am trying to work on my jewelry and figure out how to put it on my blog. Right now I don't have enough materials to duplicate anything, so that is what I am trying to figure out. The kids are good. Hailey likes school. She doesn't like to get up in the morning, some say she is just like her mom. I must protest HAHAHA! Riley is a spaz, but he is constantly making us laugh. He loves his big sister to know end. Like I said, I will be better at blogging now that my hand is out of the cast. Typing with two hands is much easier=)!

No comments: