Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hiking up Timp

My hubby is the best...and super brave. One Sunday a couple weeks ago, he decided to take our kids hiking. I thought he was just gonna go to the Grato up Payson canyon. Oh no, he wanted to take them up the backside of Timp to the waterfalls. It was so nice to be able to stay home and read and just be by myself. As all you mom's can agree, it is a rare occurance and a prized one. I believe they hiked four miles (two up, two down) in about 3 1/2 hours. Not bad for little legs. I am pretty sure his motivation was an early bed time...ha, not even close!! Oh, and of course the camera battery died before he reached the waterfall...DOH!

1 comment:

The Olsons said...

Wow, can't believe he took the kids up there! But it looks like they had fun, too bad the camera died so soon.