Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ok I know I keep throwing all these little updates at you...but I don't really have anything exciting to blog about. Except this.....WES HAS A JOB!!!! Yay!! He got a call last week right before the holiday and we thought we missed out on it but they called back Tuesday. He is working on re-constructing a nursing facility at th UofU. He is already liking it. He came home with a smile yesterday, so that is good news. It is an indoor job, which he is loving and the crew he is working with is small. He is going to learn a lot from them. Anyway, that's all...now maybe I can cheer up and start taking pictures of my poor neglecterino's!!! I have to go register Hailey for kindergarten now...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's not a little update, that's HUGE! I am very excited for you guys! Now maybe you can move up this way by Allie & me?? I can't believe Hailey will be in kindergarten. Everybody's kids are growing so fast! Keep us updated.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! That's great...ditto what Julie said, come live up here by us :). T-town has cheap real estate. I can't believe it is almost time for school to start! Aidan is really excited for kindergarten, I'll bet Hailey is too.

Trimble said...

Yea!!! Congrats!

Maren said...

I know you posted this a while ago, because I read it a while ago. I realized I should mention that I'm still paying attention now and then. I'm so glad that Wes got a job that he is enjoying. I love the updates. It makes me feel like I'm keeping better track of you. Love you. I hope Hailey has a fun time being a big kindergartener. That's a long word to describe the smallest kids in the school.