Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 random things about myself

I have been tagged by my friend Jenny (not sure how long ago!!) This is going to take some thinking, but here it goes:

1. I like to do crossword puzzles and other word games.
2. I do not like snakes, reptiles or anything that slithers or scurries.
3. I really enjoy making jewelry, but I don't like to wear jewelry.
4. I am almost 30!! EEK
5. I have a very sensitive stomach and almost everything I eat makes me sick.
6. I have hereditary hemolitic spherocytosis (say that 5 times fast!) a blood disorder that led to me having my spleen out.
7. My favorite disney movie is Hercules.
8. I have to bundle up like an eskimo just to take out the garbage or get the mail.
9. I am deathly afraid of deep water. I do not like not knowing what is under me.
10. I love watching HGTV home decorating shows. Too bad I don't know how to apply those principles in my decorating!!
11. I do not know how to swim. Why bother, when I don't like water!!
12. I have never been good at eating healthy-that is probably why my stomach hates me!!
13. My best friend is my sister, Katie, whom I miss horribly.
14. I am very proud to be a Peay.
15. I regret never taking sewing in high school. I made Wes get me a sewing machine for Christmas one year, and he has used it more than me!!
16. I think marriage is the hardest thing I have ever tried. But is also the most rewarding.
17. I wish kids came with instructions!
18. I admit I am very naive when it comes to politics and other wordly issues. I prefer it that way.
19. I am pretty sure my five year old is smarter than me. I think that is a good thing?!
20. I am starting to look my age. But I hope I always feel younger!
21. I sometimes wish I was in college again so that I can be a complete goofball again with my awesome roomies.
22. I love being a normal family for the first time in our marriage. Eating dinner at 6:00 is a new concept to us.
23. I don't ever listen to the radio except when I am in the car.
24. At this very moment, Hailey is dressed in her bathing suit and it is a dang blizzard outside. Kids are funny! I am pretty sure I did the same thing when I was young.
25. I have a headache.

Wow, I actually thought of 25 things!

2 comments:

Trimble said...

Nice work! Amen on 9 and 11!

Anonymous said...

WENDY!!!! I found your blog through Maren's! I'm so excited to read about you. Your family is beautiful. I have been so excited thinking about all of our crazy times at SUU. Those were the funnest times! I miss you! ---Heidi Sorensen
thesorensens@att.net
supersorensens.blogspot.com