Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bad news...or is it?

Ok remember when I told you that Wes would be in Gillette for only three months? Well, it turns out that he will be there a little longer-4 years!! So, I am moving up to Gillette, Wy in the next couple of weeks. I am very scared and a little bit excited too. I hate to think about all the people I am leaving behind, but I really have no choice if I want to see my husband again!! So if any of you know anyone that is looking for a house to rent, send them my way. I am trying to be out of here by the first of November. Pretty fast I know, but I want to get up there before the really nasty snow comes, and it is already laying down a pretty good chunk. Atleast I will still be able to keep in touch with you all through this lovely blog. Eventually I will start putting pictures up too!

6 comments:

Trimble said...

:( so sad but I guess we'll see eachother as much when you move there as we do now, right? :) That's great that he has a good job though!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I thought I moved far away going to Tooele but you'll have me beat by a long ways. It is exciting though to go somewhere new and it is important to keep your family together :) Good luck,have fun and keep us posted!

Maren said...

I wish I could be there to help you in all your scramble to Gilette, the best a man can get. (Isn't that the old commercial jingle?)
It will be an adventure. And what is life without an adventure or two tossed in there? It will be so good to have the whole family together and good to have a steady job that Wes likes, too. When the three of you get there, will the population have gone up to 23 or something? :) I'm excited to hear about this place. I love you. Good luck and get there saafe. I'm looking forward to the blog updates.

The Olsons said...

Oh my gosh! I'm a little suprised that you are leaving. But its sad that I hardly see you and we live so close now. Now I will never see you! We need to get together! I will call you!

Unknown said...

So sad that you are leaving! Again ... not that we see each other. But I will worry about you. I hope it all goes okay!

Talbot Family said...

They must be important to have a name like Gillette. Did they invent the razors? Good luck. I hope everything works out for you.