Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ok so, the power cord was not the problem :( I got it a few days ago and was so excited to use the computer and it still won't turn on. So here I am again at my mom's. New update: Wes will be finishing up the Upton job today and will be remaining up there in Gillette for about the next three months. He got a great raise to stay, so we will deal. Basically a in-the-right-place-at-the-right-time situation. We are trying to live by faith and the Lord has truly blessed us this last year. So, whatever He has in store for us with this new job opportunity, we will gladly accept. Eventually I will have a computer of my own, this is getting really annoying!!!

2 comments:

Maren said...

I'm glad that Wes' work keeps moving up and along, but that's hard not to have your hubby with you! Our prayers are definitely with you and your cutest family.
Dang that computer. Right now we are dealing with dang that air conditioner. It's always something. :)

Trimble said...

So sorry to hear you're still having computer issues and more time without your honey. Happy to hear you're dealing though. :)