Thursday, July 24, 2008

Petting Zoo at Thanksgiving Point

One of my favorite roommates and people, Maren, called me up and invited us to go with them to the petting zoo. I was so excited to see her and her husband, Jake, and finally meet their adorable daughter, Tessa. I have not seen them since their wedding reception and now they live in Texas, so we keep in touch through our blogs. There were lots of goats and sheep and horses to check out. Hailey was all gung-ho on riding the pony, and looking at the animals-she even let a cow eat right out of her hand. Riley was more interesting in what people were eating for lunch and how to get some. When it came time for the pony, he was freaking out. But it was a good day and I am so glad we went and got to hang out with the McBride family. Love you guys!! The only thing that would've made this day better would have been having another favorite person and roomie, Ashley, and her family there. I haven't seen her since Maren and Jake's reception too.









Hailey's Future?



Trying to escsape-that is where they belong!


Checking out all the different bunnies







Riley, trying his hardest to be brave







Hailey's a natural cowgirl





Round 'em up







My friend Maren




1 comment:

Talbot Family said...

You both look so darling. Wish I would have been there. Maybe next time.