Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Peay Clan

Hey-we finally jumped into this digital camera age! Forgive our poor excuse of a blog as we are still learning how. Just a little info on us: We have been married 8 years and have two kids that drive us CRAZY, but we love them dearly!! Hailey is 4 1/2 and definitely a girly-girl. She loves anything to do with princesses and tea parties. Now she is in the stage of changing her clothes five times a day-great, MORE LAUNDRY!! Riley is the epitome of big!! He is two and looks like he is three!! He has a bigger appetite than me and is constantly bringing me food out of the pantry. His first real sentence was,"I want fries, chicken". OOPS, my bad! I stay at home with the munchkins and Wes works at the Utah State Hospital. Nope, we are NOT crazy!!!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Yeah wendy started a blog! they are so much fun! I am a blog junkie. I added you to my friends list so I will visit often!